View previous topic :: View next topic  
remedios17
Guildmaster
Demigod

re: NEWS

Hello dear OMGs, 

It is time to give you a short update on things. 

As you all know, Stu and Eva have organized a PVP night for the guild, which I would like to make a regular event, preferably weekly but details are yet to be worked out. 

The trial noob runs are now officially a weekly event, every Friday 8 pm GMT+1, along with the danish guild and also the Pugs. 

Weekends will be when we hold random events such as the OMG Fishing Grand Prix or anything else that we might have in store for you in the future. ;) 

Speaking of which, I would like to thank everyone who participated in the Fishing Grand Prix, as a fishing fan I really enjoyed it and hope you guys did too - and congrats to Tiki, the new fishing champ, and silver medalists Kato and Zivo! Thank you Joey, Iguana and Beth for joining and a big shout-out for Stu for dropping in when Demi got a time issue again... :) Avras also gets an honorable mention since he joined but decided fishing was too boring! rofl. 

Our bounty contest ended too, with Dart pretty much scaring everyone else into submission, and winning the contest with an amazing 1,508,965! I am happy we did not have to pay that. 

After a shameful week with an orc body builder, we got Bixi back, so the OMG family is full again! 

Thank you all for reading, and for all the lazy-bums who don't come to the site, I will send an in-game mail too,
Remi

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum