View previous topic :: View next topic  
remedios17
Guildmaster
Demigod

re: "OMG - That's Fugly!" CONTEST

Hello dear OMGs!

We all know that we are not a regular guild. We not only accept, but embrace and love craziness - and as a celebration of being a bit out of the ordinary, this month we have a contest that focuses on ugliness. 

You have the ugliest helmet? The ugliest armor? Found the ugliest NPC? Created the ugliest char ever? 

Don't be ashamed! Be ugly and proud!

I'm sure that he is the prettiest in the eyes of his mom...

I'm sure his mum thinks he is the prettiest...

(pic courtesy of theskyrimblog.ning.com)

The contest starts today, on the 17th of January, 2015, and lasts for 2 weeks, thus ending on the 31st of January midnight. 

Please upload your ugly-ass creations and findings to the site, into the contest folder that you can find in the gallery. After the entries are closed, 1 week of voting will start and after that we will announce the winners!

The prizes, courtesy of our dear member Dart, include all kinds of motifs and who knows what else... 

Good luck all, 

Remi

Ulthanfric
Officer
Demigod

Oh thats a nice idea! I should get some pics of my vampire as you keep telling me how ugly he is lol

Question: can we upload more than one picture or is it just one picture per person?

Upload as many as you would like, BUT 1 person can only win 1 prize, so if you have pics that are 2. and 3. after the vote, you only get the 2nd prize and the 4th person gets the 3rd. 

I want everyone to take as many fugly pics as they want, but i want 3 different winners :P 

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum